Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 99, reflection, eats

I looked back at some of my old posts today. It's always good to reflect on things, and how easy the internet makes that.

I'm no champion poster (nor do I claim to be) but I feel as if I've certainly traveled some distance since I first began this blog a mere 99 days ago. July, it appears, was my month of gastronomic/olfactory existentialism. I'm not sure what to make of it, besides chuckling to myself about how powerful that nectarine was.

I may have changed in how I interact with technology, but oddly enough, the one thing that's remained stable in my life during this transitory time is my diet. Quite a comforting notion. Reinforcing this observation, this morning I had oatmeal, for lunch a turkey sandwich and another pork chop for dinner with leftover cucumber sauce. And for dessert, what else but apple mash. I wake to eat and take my eating slow.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you.
    Are you really Justice David Souter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you, too. Yes, I am really Justice David Souter. Who else would I be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um... another David souter. Now, I know who you are. Yesterday, I bought prunes(it was the first prune in my life), yogurt and moleskine diary 2009 July - 2010 December. I like the prune! Also I like some people, Herma Hesse, Gabriel Marquez, Raffaello Sazio, Kathe Kollwitz, Claude Monet, and David Souter.
    The common of them is ..., I never met them.
    My second question to you is that,
    How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wonderful. Thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete