Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February doldrums, Pt II

I suppose you've heard I'm giving the commencement address at my alma mater this year. A trip to Cambridge is what the doctor ordered (perhaps not the allergist, but I can cope). I'm not much of an orator. It should be interesting.

I'm trying to keep the culinary mood light amid the snow and gray. I went bird watching today, and despite wearing three pair of socks, I nearly froze. I'm getting old.

What was there to do after that trek but eat lemon bars. Gert made some for the church potluck Sunday and I of course pocked one or five. I ate those for an afternoon snack with a mug of well-steeped Earl Grey. Just the thing.

2 comments:

  1. Where is the justice... Justice, Do you like mathematics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why did you read a book? If I don't have the courage and the power, the wisdom from reading is just unnecessary perception.

    ReplyDelete